Dixon is down...
Dixon is down...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Was that what that loud roar was all the way from Kansas?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
opened up great..should be up by two td's, interception got us
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
southpaw be with me tonight...
sob
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bad lick for the Ducks. Looks like they are in trouble tonight.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
totally changed their swagger when dixon went down
so much for the heisman!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks